SIZES & PRICING
FINDING THE RIGHT SIZE
GOOD STORAGE PRACTICES
- Think Small: Try to rent the smallest space possible. Start by making sure your larger more sturdy boxes are on the bottom and stack as high as possible.
- Think Barrier: Take time to properly prepare your space by laying down a tarp or even wooden pallets to protect your belongings.
- Think Uniform: You can make the most out of a space if your boxes are uniform in size.
- Think Inventory: As you begin to place your items in storage it is good to take inventory of your belongings. You can also accomplish this by taking pictures of items as you place them in the storage unit.
- Think Accessible: The items that you know you will need to get access to, store those items as close to the entry door as possible. If possible try to leave a pathway down the middle of the unit.
- Think Safe: Never ever ever store anything combustible. Things like gasoline, kerosene, paint thinners, paints etc… These items can cause hazards for not only your storage unit but also your neighbor, so think safe and avoid combustible material in storage units.
- Think Freedom + Storage: When you are thinking of extra space, call Freedom + Storage and we got you covered.